How to install CoinCorner's OpenCart Plugin
Before you start this guide you must already have:
- A CoinCorner merchant account. If you do not currently have a merchant account you can register here.
- Version 3.0 or higher of OpenCart already installed.
- Download the latest version of the CoinCorner OpenCart Plugin which can be found on our integration page in our Merchant area.
- In your admin site of your OpenCart application, navigate to 'Extensions' > 'Installer' in your admin sidebar.
- Click the 'Upload' button and upload the zip file you have downloaded in step 1.
- Once the Plugin has been uploaded, navigate to 'Extensions' > 'Extensions'
- Set the extension type to payments and scroll down until you see 'CoinCorner' in the list of available payment methods.
- Click on the green install button on the right hand side.
- The Plugin is now fully installed and ready for configuration.
- Click on the blue edit button next to the install button.
- You will now be taken to your configuration settings for the CoinCorner OpenCart Plugin.
- Enter your Invoice Currency (the currency you accept on your OpenCart store) and Settle Currency (the currency you would like the Bitcoin to be converted to on your CoinCorner account).
- Ensure that the payment method is enabled and that you enter your API Key, API Secret Key and UserId (all of which can be found here) and set your custom order statuses.
You are now ready to start accepting Bitcoin on your site through CoinCorner!
If you have any queries please contact us.