How to install CoinCorner's NopCommerce plugin
Before you start this guide you must already have:
- A CoinCorner merchant account. If you do not currently have a merchant account you can register here.
- Version 4.20 or higher of NopCommerce already installed.
- Download the latest version of the CoinCorner NopCommerce plugin which can be found on our integration page in our Merchant area.
- In your admin site of your NopCommerce application, navigate to 'Configuration' > 'Local Plugins' in your admin sidebar.
- Click the 'Upload' button and upload the zip file you have downloaded in step 1.
- Once the plugin has been uploaded, you will see that it has been installed and is found on the local plugins page.
- Click the 'Configure' button which will allow you to configure the plugin.
- Enter your Invoice Currency (the currency you accept on your NopCommerce store) and Settle Currency (the currency you would like the Bitcoin to be converted to on your CoinCorner account).
- Ensure that the payment method is enabled and that you enter your API Key, API Secret Key and UserId (all of which can be found here) and set your custom order statuses.
You are now ready to start accepting Bitcoin on your site through CoinCorner!
If you have any queries please contact us.