Who we are
CoinCorner Ltd (trading as “CoinCorner”) is a company registered in the Isle of Man under company number 129003C (“CoinCorner, “we”, “us”, “our”).
We provide Virtual Asset Services, Fiat Currency Wallet and access to Modulr Products (the “Services”) as defined in these Terms, via our website (https://www.coincorner.com) mobile applications, application programming interface, point of sale device, compatible NFC devices or Modulr issued Debit Card (collectively “Site”).
CoinCorner is registered as a Registered Designated Business with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Products within the Site not provided by us
When using the Site you may be eligible for an e-money account (“EMA”) and/or a physical or virtual debit card (“Debit Card”) (collectively “Modulr Products”).
Modulr Products are provided by:
- Modulr FS Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09897919 (for residents or legal entities of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey or Jersey);
Modulr Finance B.V. (“MFBV”) (a company incorporated in the Netherlands with registration number 81852401 for residents or legal entities of the European Economic Area).
If you use Modulr Products you agree to enter into a separate contract with Modulr that governs your use of such products. Please see ‘Appendix 1 - Modulr Terms for residents or legal entities of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey or Jersey’ or ‘Appendix 2 - Modulr Terms for residents or legal entities of the European Economic Area’ (collectively the “Modulr Terms”) where you are referred to as the ‘Introduced Client’ and CoinCorner are referred to as the ‘Partner Platform’. You should read these terms carefully as, in addition to section ‘Modulr Products’ of these Terms, they explain the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Modulr Products, and any transactions that you instruct in relation to them.
Access to Modulr Products is made exclusively through the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that upon successful verification of your identity and opening of a CoinCorner account (“Account”), if you are resident, or in the case of a legal entity your country of registration is, the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey or located in the European Economic Area, one or more EMA’s may be opened in your name.
When using the Site you may be able to purchase NFC devices or other cryptocurrency merchandise (“MtSocks Products”).
MtSocks Products are provided by a wholly owned subsidiary of the CoinCorner:
- MtSocks Ltd a company registered in the Isle of Man under company number 133299C.
If you purchase MtSocks Products you do so in accordance with, and are bound by, the Terms & Conditions stated at https://www.mtsocks.com.
Risk warning and Regulatory information
Cryptocurrencies are unregulated in the UK. Crypto profits may be subject to Capital Gains Tax. The value of investments is variable and can go down as well as up. Any references to past or future performance are not, and should not be taken as, a reliable indicator of future results. By using the Services you acknowledge and agree that (a) you are aware of the risks associated with transacting in Virtual Assets; (b) that you assume all risks with respect to your use of the Services; (c) CoinCorner is not responsible or liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.
Before creating an Account to access the Services and Site you should read these Terms carefully. The Virtual Asset Services and Fiat Currency Wallet that CoinCorner provides through the Site are not regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (FSA), United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), or any other regulator. This means that any Virtual Assets or Fiat Currency held by CoinCorner is not regulated. This also means that any Ombudsman Services, Compensation or Guarantee Schemes or similar, do not apply.
If you set up an EMA or Debit Card with Modulr, such products will be regulated in the United Kingdom or the European Union. This means that the United Kingdom Financial Ombudsman Service and European Ombudsman Services, apply, however the United Kingdom Financial Services Compensation Scheme and European Union Deposit Guarantee Scheme, do not apply.
By registering for an Account you are entering into a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) with CoinCorner and Modulr based on these Terms, and you agree that you have read, acknowledged, understood and agreed to all the Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must not register for an Account and refrain from using the Site and Services.
You acknowledge that regardless of whether your application to open an Account is approved or declined, pursuant to paragraph 33 of the Isle of Man Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorist Code 2015, CoinCorner are obliged to retain information provided by you to us for a minimum of five (5) years after your relationship with us formally ends. If you require further information on this point, please contact us before you register for an Account.
We may make amendments to the Agreement by posting the revised Agreement on the Site or by emailing it to you, indicating when the revised Agreement becomes effective. Although we will endeavour to provide you with advance notice where possible, where lawful we may indicate that the revised Agreement shall be effective immediately and if you do not agree with any such modification, you should close your Account and cease using the Services. You agree that any notification of amendments in the matter as aforesaid shall be sufficient notice to you, and your continued access and/or use of the Services and/or the Site shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the amendments and shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
Please refer to Modulr Terms to understand the terms and conditions about how amendments may be made to them.
AutoBuy Reference - a unique reference that is assigned to you by us that you must state as your payment reference when making a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit
Available Balance - the value of funds held and available for use and not subject to any pending authorisations, limits or restrictions
Balance - the value of funds held including those that are subject to any pending authorisations, limits or restrictions
Bitcoin Network - a peer-to-peer network that operates on a cryptographic protocol to facilitate Bitcoin transactions
Bitcoin Receiving Address - a unique Bitcoin wallet address assigned to you by us for the purpose of receiving on-chain Bitcoin transactions into your Account
Browser Extension - a downloadable browser extension provided by CoinCorner to access the Earn Bitcoin service
Virtual Assets - cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and USD Tether
Virtual Asset Network - a network that operates on a cryptographic protocol to facilitate Virtual Asset transactions, to include any second layer technology network
Virtual Asset Services - services offered by CoinCorner that enable to you buy, sell, send, receive, earn and/or store Virtual Assets
Virtual Asset Wallet - a hosted digital wallet provided by CoinCorner that enables you to store Supported Virtual Assets
E-Money Account (“EMA”) - a hosted digital wallet enabling you to store electronic money issued by Modulr and denominated in Fiat Currency
Fiat Currency - government issued currency such as Great British Pounds (“GBP”) or Euros (“EUR”)
Fiat Currency Wallet - a hosted digital wallet enabling you to hold non e-money, strictly for purposes set out within these Terms, that is provided by CoinCorner and denominated in Fiat Currency
Financial Action Task Force ("FATF") - means the global money laundering and terrorist financing watchdog that sets international standards that aim to prevent illegal activities and the harm they cause to society
Lightning Invoice - a request for payment in Bitcoin on the Lightning Network
Lightning Network - a second layered technology applied to the Bitcoin Network that creates and uses channels for off-chain transactions
Modulr - means collectively Modulr FS Limited and Modulr Finance B.V., who provide Modulr Products
Modulr Products - those products provided by Modulr, including but not limited to an e-money account, physical or virtual debit card
NFC Device - a near field communication enabled physical device that can be linked to your Account
Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit - a bank transfer that has been made to your Account that meets the criteria as specified in these Terms that is accepted as an instruction to buy Bitcoin with the funds deposited
Retailer - means a online store that rewards Bitcoin cashback on qualifying purchases made via the Site or Browser Extension
Supported Virtual Assets - means the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Tether and any other agreed by us to you in writing Travel Rule - refers to FATF recommendation 16, as transposed into UK legislation under the Money Laundering Regulations Part 7A "Virtual Asset transfers". The Travel Rule requires VASP's and other financial institutions to share relevant originator and beneficiary information alongside Virtual Asset transactions, therefore helping to prevent criminal and terrorist misuse
Virtual Asset Service Provider ("VASP") means a natural or legal person who exchanges, holds, safe-keeps, sells, converts, or otherwise transfers Virtual Assets on behalf of another natural or legal person.
- You must only open one Account with CoinCorner and must be resident in, or in the case of a legal entity your country of registration is, a country that permits the use and exchange of our Supported Virtual Assets, and appears on our list of supported countries (as amended from time to time) which can be found at https://www.coincorner.com/countries.
- You agree not to use the Services or Site on behalf of a third party unless otherwise agreed by us.
To use the Services you agree and represent that:
a) you are 18 years of age or older and have legal capacity to comply with your obligations under these Terms;
b) you have not had a previous Account with us that was/is blocked, suspended or closed; and
c) you will use your Account for personal use only.
- To use the Services you agree and represent that:
- If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity you agree and represent that you have the authority to do so and you personally indemnify CoinCorner against all losses to any breaches of any of your representations under this section.
To use the Services you agree and represent that:
a) you are a legal person or other organisation with full legal capacity and authority to enter into these Terms;
b) you have not had a previous Account with us that was/is blocked, suspended or closed;
c) your entering into these Terms does not breach any applicable law or third party right;
d) your use of your Account will comply with the law in the country where you do business and in each country where CoinCorner and its affiliates conduct business;
e) you will use your Account to accept payments only where such payments are for instantly fulfillable goods or services; and
f) your use of the Services will not breach our Prohibited Activities Policy.
Setting up an Account
- CoinCorner is required by law to verify your identity and monitor your use of the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree to us making and retaining searches and/or inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or CoinCorner against fraud or other financial crimes. The information and documentation you provide us with may be checked against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which we or the third party organisations we use have access. You further acknowledge that checks made at credit reference agencies are identity checks that will leave a ‘soft print’ on your personal credit file that should have no adverse affect on your credit rating.
- Once your application has been verified and approved, we will provide you with a Virtual Asset Wallet, Fiat Currency Wallet and/or EMA.
- CoinCorner reserves the right to decline your application at any time without providing a reason.
- You agree to pay all fees applicable to the use of the Services. Fees will be displayed to you on the Site (as amended from time to time) or as agreed under a separate agreement which shall form part of this Agreement.
- Please see section Dormant and Inactive Accounts for fees associated with Dormant and Inactive Accounts.
- Please see section Checkout Fees for fees associated with the Checkout service.
Business EMA monthly minimum and fees
- The monthly account minimum and transaction fees you may have to pay us are listed on our Site. If you owe us fees we'll take the amount you owe us from your EMA(s). If there are insufficient funds held in your EMA(s), then we'll take the equivalent value from your Virtual Asset Wallet. If you don't have enough money in your Account to pay the fees or other amounts you owe us, we will recover the amount in another way.
Virtual Asset Services
- CoinCorner provides various services and products, typically related to the buying, selling or transacting with Virtual Assets. The availability and use of the Services may vary depending on whether you are using a personal or business account.
Buying and selling Virtual Assets
- You can instruct CoinCorner to buy/sell Supported Virtual Assets. You acknowledge that, with the exception of Limit Orders, you cannot cancel an instruction once it has been submitted.
- The buy or sell price may be displayed as a time-limited fixed price and you acknowledge that the buy price may not be the same as the sell price. If your transaction is automated, for example you have instructed an AutoBuy or ForceBuy, the buy price is determined by the buy price available to you at that time.
- Buying and selling Virtual Assets are subject to fees and limits.
AutoBuy is a service that enables the automatic purchase of Bitcoin when your Account is funded by way of a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit. The criteria for a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit is as follows:
a) the deposit must be made by GBP bank transfer with the AutoBuy Reference;
b) the deposit does not exceed your minimum or maximum AutoBuy limits; and/or
c) where the deposit is made to your Fiat Currency Wallet, as opposed to your EMA, the deposit must be made from a bank account held in your name.
- You acknowledge and agree that a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit is an instruction from you to buy Bitcoin from CoinCorner that cannot be withdrawn. The instruction is not guaranteed to be executed by us and CoinCorner will not be liable for any losses directly or indirectly incurred on transactions not executed.
- We will endeavour to execute the AutoBuy as soon as the Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit has been received into your Account and we will notify you upon completion of a successful AutoBuy. Where an AutoBuy was not executed, we shall notify you that the transaction was not successful.
- The AutoBuy service is subject to limits. We reserve the right to change your limits without notice to you and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the limits displayed on the Site.
- AutoBuy is a service that enables the automatic purchase of Bitcoin when your Account is funded by way of a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit. The criteria for a Qualifying AutoBuy Deposit is as follows:
Sending and receiving Virtual Assets
- You acknowledge that, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, CoinCorner only supports sending and receiving Bitcoin. For avoidance of doubt, if you wish to withdraw a Supported Virtual Asset other than Bitcoin then you must do so by selling and withdrawing in Fiat Currency, or buying and withdrawing in Bitcoin.
- Sending and receiving Virtual Assets are subject to fees and limits.
- Where we have identified that you are sending or receiving Bitcoin to or from another CoinCorner client Account, we reserve the right to process your transaction off-chain and you acknowledge and agree that in such an instance we may display your name to the sender or recipient.
Sending Virtual Assets
- CoinCorner processes transactions directly pursuant to the instructions received from you and you acknowledge that we do not guarantee the identity of any party capable of receiving a transaction facilitated by us. You are responsible for the correctness and verification of all transactional details prior to submitting any instruction to us and we will have no liability or responsibility for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate and complete.
- You acknowledge and agree that an instruction to send Virtual Assets cannot be cancelled once it has been submitted and that CoinCorner is unable to reverse a transaction once it has been broadcast to the Virtual Asset Network. Once broadcast to a Virtual Asset network, CoinCorner has no control and does not assume any liability or responsibility in connection with the direct and or indirect consequences and consequential losses caused by any such delay on a Virtual Asset Network.
- Transactions sent on the Bitcoin Network are typically not sent from your Bitcoin Receiving Address due to our internal security protocols. It is important that should a transaction you have sent subsequently need to be returned or refunded back to your Account, that it is sent to your Bitcoin Receiving Address. You acknowledge and agree that any Bitcoin sent to a wallet address other than your Bitcoin Receiving Address may not be recoverable by us and CoinCorner will have no liability or responsibility for any losses.
- Where we have identified that you are sending or receiving cryptocurrency to or from another VASP, we reserve the right to request or provide further information in order to comply with the Travel Rule. This includes the names and addresses of both yourself and any third party originator or beneficiary.
- Instructions can be made to send Bitcoin via the Lightning Network through the Site. Please refer to section ‘Linking an NFC Device to your Account’ for terms governing the use of a linked NFC Device.
- Bitcoin transactions sent and received on the Lightning Network are subject to channel and liquidity availability.
- You acknowledge and agree that our security protocols may delay the processing and the sending of a Virtual Asset transaction and that CoinCorner does not assume any liability or responsibility in connection with the direct and or indirect consequences and consequential losses caused by any such delay in processing your instruction.
Receiving Virtual Assets
- We will provide you with the use of a Bitcoin wallet address that is unique to you (“Bitcoin Receiving Address”) which enables us to identify that an incoming on-chain transaction is to be credited to your Virtual Asset Wallet. From time to time it may be necessary for us to change your Bitcoin Receiving Address and any change will void any previous Bitcoin Receiving Address. We will provide you with advance notice where possible, however you agree that it is your responsibility to check your Bitcoin Receiving Address immediately prior to a transaction being sent to it.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Bitcoin sent to a wallet address other than your Bitcoin Receiving Address may not be recoverable by us and CoinCorner will have no liability or responsibility for any losses. You acknowledge and agree that any attempted transactions in such items will result in loss of the item and that CoinCorner has no liability for any losses related to Supplemental Protocols.
- We will provide you with the ability to create Lightning Addresses that are unique to you (“LNURL Addresses”), and create Lightning Invoices, which enables us to identify that an incoming off-chain transaction is to be credited to your Virtual Asset Wallet.
- We reserve the right to change your LNURL Addresses. We will provide you with advance notice where possible, however you agree that it is your responsibility to check your LNURL Addresses immediately prior to a transaction being sent to it.
- Bitcoin transactions sent and received on the Lightning Network are subject to channel and liquidity availability.
- The crediting of incoming transactions to your Available Balance may be delayed whilst (a) the transaction attains the required number of confirmations as displayed on the Site (and amended from time to time) on the Bitcoin Network; and/or (b) if the transaction is subject of our internal controls and risk management processes.
Virtual Asset Wallet
- Your Virtual Asset Wallet enables you to store, transfer and manage the balances of Supported Virtual Assets.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Virtual Assets stored at CoinCorner are held by CoinCorner on your behalf.
- In the interest of security, CoinCorner retains and securely stores all Virtual Asset private keys in a mixture of both online and offline storage.
Linking an NFC Device to your Account
- You can link a compatible near field communication enabled physical device (“NFC Device”) to your Account. Once linked, CoinCorner will accept whenever you wave/swipe/present the NFC Device over a compatible contactless NFC reader as your instruction for us to settle the subsequent Lightning Invoice subject to sufficient funds being held in your Account and that the transaction does not exceed the transactional limits configured by you.
- Cashback is rewarded in Bitcoin on a qualifying purchase made at a participating Retailer.
You acknowledge that in order for cashback to be rewarded, the following criteria must be met in relation to the respective purchase, but does not guarantee a cashback reward:
a) the Retailer has successfully been able to place a cookie on the device through which the purchase is made, which allows them to identify that you have been referred to their website by CoinCorner;
b) the cookie must be on the device that you make the purchase for the entirety of the purchase checkout process which must be completed using the Retailer’s URL on a web browser rather than using the Retailer’s mobile application;
c) your purchase is not subsequently returned, amended or cancelled; and/or
d) you are not an existing customer of the Retailer.
You acknowledge and agree that:
a) cashback will only be paid out once CoinCorner has been paid by the Retailer;
b) the BTC price used to calculate the cashback is determined by the price available to you at the time the cashback is applied to your Account;
c) your cashback will be forfeited in the event that your Account is blocked/suspended or closed at the point that cashback became payable;
d) the average payment time displayed for each Retailer on the Site is there for references purposes only, and in no way is meant to indicate a timescale of when cashback will be rewarded and applied to your Account;
e) any dispute regarding your purchase is between you and the Retailer;
f) any dispute regarding your cashback is between you and CoinCorner;
g) the Retailer or their agent will share the order ID relating to your purchase in order for us to track your purchase; and/or
h) if cashback is paid to you in error, we reserve the right to reclaim or adjust your Balance.
- We will notify you when we receive confirmation that a purchase may be eligible for a cashback reward. If you do not receive such notification, please Contact Us immediately and we will use reasonable endeavours to investigate with the Retailer or their tracking agent. You acknowledge that the Retailer or its tracking agent’s decision is final in relation to the payment of cashback. In the event we do not receive the cashback for a purchase for whatever reason, we will not be liable to pay the cashback to you.
- By using the Send Globally feature, you authorise CoinCorner to process a Lightning Network transaction from your account to a selected third-party recipient entity.
- You acknowledge that the Send Globally feature involves the transfer of Bitcoin by CoinCorner, not of GBP or EUR.
- When you initiate a Send Globally transaction, CoinCorner will display the applicable rate for the conversion which you must confirm.
- Any additional reference details provided by you are provided for use by the recipient entity. You consent to us disclosing or transferring your information (for instance your name) and the additional reference details to recipient entities, which may be located in other countries.
- Sufficient funds are required in your account for the execution of the transaction. If the funds available in your account are not sufficient the transaction will not be completed.
- It is not possible to cancel or reverse a transaction once it has been completed.
- Once the lightning transaction has been completed and the Bitcoin has left your CoinCorner account, CoinCorner shall bear no future liability or responsibility.
CoinCorner Checkout (“Checkout”)
- Checkout is a service that is available to business accounts that wish to accept payment for goods or services or to registered charities that wish to accept donations, in Virtual Assets.
- You warrant and represent that you will only use the Checkout service on a website or in a physical premises or location that (a) you have disclosed to us and received our prior written consent, (b) where the products or services offered are provided by you and not on behalf of a third party, and/or (c) the services or products offered by you will not breach our Prohibited Activities Policy.
- You acknowledge and agree that any legal relations are between you and the person making a payment or donation to you (“Purchaser”), and that CoinCorner is not a party to them. We do not accept any queries, letters, requests and/or complaints regarding you, your services, products, activities, payments and/or donations, and the Purchaser.
- You are solely responsible for (a) verifying the age of the Purchaser, (b) ensuring that the services or products provided to them are legal in their country, and (c) ensuring that their country permits the use and exchange of Virtual Assets. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for your failure to comply with any legal requirements regarding the transaction with the Purchaser.
- By using Checkout, you authorise us to act as your agent so we may receive, hold and disburse funds on your behalf and to take any and all actions that we think are necessary to provide the Checkout service and to comply with applicable laws.
- Payment made by the Purchaser to CoinCorner will be considered the same as payment made directly to you and will extinguish the Purchaser’s outstanding obligation, to the extent of the payment.
- We may ask for permission to inspect your business location in connection with your use of the Checkout service, or request documentation or evidence to support specific transactions to help us comply with Anti-Money Laundering or Countering the Financing of Terrorism laws. You agree to comply with such requests in a timely and co-operative manner.
- You acknowledge and agree that any payment processed through the Checkout service, prior to the Invoice expiration time and date, regardless of whether it is fully paid, underpaid or overpaid will be exchanged into your chosen settlement currency and that CoinCorner will not be liable for any price volatility risk between you and the Purchaser.
Invoices and Settlement
- In order to accept a Virtual Asset payment or donation, you need to create a request (“Invoice”) through the Site. When creating the Invoice you will be able to specify an invoice currency and amount and a settlement currency, from those made available to you by us. The settlement currency is the currency you set for us to convert the Virtual Asset into and for the purpose of this Section should not be confused with the Virtual Asset displayed to your Purchaser in which is the payment currency for your Invoice. You assume any volatility risks of the currency in which you choose to settle. For example, if you choose your settlement currency as Bitcoin, then you assume the volatility risk of the Bitcoin value.
- The Invoice can be sent to the Purchaser by email or a URL link, or displayed to the Purchaser via a hosted or embedded integration on your website or point of sale device. The Invoice will provide the Purchaser with details of how to settle through Virtual Asset payment. The Virtual Asset amount that they must pay is based on a time-limited fixed price which we guarantee the Purchaser if the Invoice is fully paid prior to the expiry date and time provided by us. If the Invoice sent by email or a URL link is left to expire without payment being made, then the price and expiry date and time can be refreshed by closing the Invoice and re-opening it again after the original expiry date and time would have expired.
- The Invoice is considered and marked ‘Complete’ by us if it has been fully paid by the Purchaser prior to the expiry date and time provided by us and received the required number of block confirmations as determined by us, and the payment has been credited to your Account in your chosen settlement currency. You may inform the Purchaser that you have accepted the Invoice as paid prior to it being considered complete by us, for example an Invoice payment that has not been confirmed or credited to your Account in your chosen settlement currency. In such an instance, CoinCorner is not liable to you for settling Invoices that are not considered fully paid and Complete.
Underpayments, Overpayments, Expired Payments & Exceptions
- Underpayments occur when a Purchaser sends less than the full amount required to mark the Invoice as fully paid. The funds received are exchanged into your chosen settlement currency and credited to your Account and should the Invoice not be settled in full prior to its expiration, the Invoice will be marked as ‘Expired’.
- Overpayments occur when an Invoice receives excess funds. The funds are converted into your chosen settlement currency and credited to your Account and the Invoice is marked as ‘Complete’. You will then have the option to make a refund.
- Expired payments occur when no payment is made prior to the expiry date and time provided by us. These payments will appear in your account as an ‘Expired’.
- Where a payment is received after the expiry date and time provided by us, you agree that we may exchange it into your chosen settlement currency with the price being determined by the sell price available to you at the time of exchange. We recommend that the terms and conditions between you and the Purchaser reflect this.
- Payments received after an Invoice has been marked Complete will not be exchanged into your settlement currency.
- CoinCorner ceases monitoring wallet addresses after a given period of time, and therefore you will need to Contact Us if you are aware that a payment has been made but not applied to your Account.
- CoinCorner is not responsible for your refund policies. We suggest you have a clear refund policy for your customers (including, if applicable, “no refunds are allowed as all sales are final”). For certain industries, a refund policy may not be applicable (e.g. where a service is provided). If refunds are permitted, we recommend you refund the amount of the initial purchase in the currency in which the item was priced. Your refund policies and procedures must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and with the provisions of this Agreement.
- You can decide to issue a partial refund or refund the full amount of the initial purchase. The refund will be made in the same Virtual Asset as used to pay the Invoice. If you do not have enough funds in your Account to cover the refund, then you will be required to deposit Virtual Assets or Fiat Currency to your Account to cover the refund to the Purchaser.
- The price of any required exchange during the refund process will be calculated at the price available to you at that time. Under no circumstances do we guarantee a refund of the Virtual Asset at the same price at which the Virtual Asset was originally exchanged into your settlement currency.
- You acknowledge and agree that a transaction fee will be charged for each transaction processed through Checkout, regardless of whether the transaction is settled into a Fiat Currency. Your continued use of the Checkout service after we notify you of any changes in our fees constitutes your acceptance of such change.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have the right to provide the Merchant Content to us, and that the use, copying, modification and publication of the Merchant Content by us (a) will not infringe, violate or misappropriate any third party copyright, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights, (b) will not infringe any rights of publicity or privacy, and (c) will not be defamatory or obscene or otherwise violate any law.
Supported Virtual Assets
- Services available to Supported Virtual Assets may differ for each Virtual Asset and/or be based on your Account status and/or usage.
- Whilst we will endeavour to notify you in advance, CoinCorner reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel any Supported Virtual Assets or Services to them without any notice. You acknowledge and agree that buying or depositing a Supported Virtual Asset at CoinCorner does not guarantee that you will be able to sell or withdraw that Virtual Asset at CoinCorner.
- You acknowledge and agree that unless communicated to you, Supported Virtual Assets excludes all other protocols and/or functionality which supplement or interact with the Supported Virtual Asset. This exclusion includes but is not limited to: metacoins, coloured coins, side chains, or other derivative, enhanced, or forked protocols, tokens, or coins or other functionality, such as staking, protocol governance, and/or any smart contract functionality, which may supplement or interact with a Supported Virtual Asset (collectively “Supplemental Protocols”). You agree not to use your Account to attempt to receive, request, send, store or engage in any other type of transactions of functionality involving any such Supplemental Protocols. You acknowledge and agree that any attempted transactions in such items will result in loss of the item and that CoinCorner has no liability for any losses related to Supplemental Protocols.
- You acknowledge and agree that CoinCorner will have no duty, responsibility or obligation to you unless expressly notified to you by us with respect to any asset that Supported Virtual Assets may become entitled to through airdrop, fork or other similar mechanism.
Fiat Currency Wallet
- Where you are not eligible for an EMA, CoinCorner will provide you with a Fiat Currency Wallet. Any Fiat Currency held in your Fiat Currency Wallet is (a) exclusively for the purchase of Virtual Assets or withdrawal to a bank account held in your name; and (b) will not earn any interest.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your Fiat Currency Wallet shall not be used by you as a bank account.
- The following products are provided by Modulr and are available to residents of, or in the case of a legal entity if your country of registration is in, the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey or located in the European Economic Area.
- A change in your country of residence, or in the case of a legal entity your country of registration, may result in (a) a change of the Modulr entity that you contract with, or (b) termination of your Modulr Products if Modulr are unable to provide them to your country of residence or registration.
E-Money Account (EMA)
- An account where electronic money denominated in Fiat Currency is held and safeguarded in your name.
- You acknowledge and agree that an instruction to buy Virtual Assets from CoinCorner is also an instruction from you to transfer the total consideration of the transaction, to include any fees, from your EMA to CoinCorner.
- A pending transaction, Limit Order, Debit Card authorisation or pre-authorisation will result in the Available Balance of your EMA being reduced by the total consideration of the transaction until the transaction has been executed or cancelled/released.
- The crediting of Fiat Currency to your Available Balance may be delayed if the transaction is subject to our internal and/or risk management processes and/or controls.
- You can apply to opt out of the Confirmation of Payee service by writing to us.
- Please refer to the Modulr Terms for the other terms and conditions of the use of your EMA.
Physical or Virtual Debit Card (Debit Card)
- A CoinCorner and Modulr co-branded VISA and/or Mastercard physical or virtual debit card that is issued by Modulr and enables you to spend from the Available Balance held in your EMA.
- You acknowledge and agree that where you have configured your Account within the Settings area on the Site, so that in the event that there is insufficient Fiat Currency held in your EMA to cover an authorisation or pre-authorisation request received from a Card Scheme (as defined in the Modulr Terms), such a request is also an instruction from you to us to sell sufficient Virtual Assets held in your Digital Wallet to cover the shortfall of e-money held in your EMA and our sell fees so that the authorisation or pre-authorisation can be approved, subject to any limits on your Account. You further acknowledge and agree that the sale of the Virtual Assets cannot be reversed in the event that a Debit Card pre-authorisation or authorisation is cancelled, released or refunded.
- Please refer to the Modulr Terms for the other terms and conditions of the use of your Debit Card.
Funding, payments, withdrawals and refunds
- You acknowledge and agree that it may not be possible to fund, make a payment or withdraw to or from your Account in all Supported Virtual Assets or Fiat Currency, and that funding your Account with a particular method, Virtual Asset or Fiat Currency does not guarantee that you can make payment or withdraw from your Account using the same method, Virtual Asset or Fiat Currency.
- Third party deposits and payments are not permitted to or from your Fiat Wallet. For the avoidance of doubt you should only deposit from or withdraw to a bank account or debit/credit card registered in your name.
- For business accounts, third party deposits and payments are permitted to or from your EMA and/or Virtual Asset Wallet. For individual’s accounts, third party deposits and payments are not permitted to or from your EMA and/or Virtual Asset Wallet.
- Refunds may be made against debit or credit card deposits up to the total value of the original transaction, subject to time restrictions imposed by our card acquirer. You acknowledge that depositing by card does not guarantee you will be able to process a refund to that card.
- Funding, making payments or withdrawals to or from your Account may be subject to fees and limits.
- CoinCorner reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel any available method, Virtual Asset or Fiat Currency in which you can fund, make payment or withdraw to or from your Account without any notice.
- Please refer to Modulr’s Terms for the terms that govern the use of your Modulr Products.
- You acknowledge and agree that CoinCorner may use designated third party payment processors to process any Fiat Currency transactions between you and CoinCorner.
Limits and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Services may be restricted by limits to help us put controls in place to protect you and/or CoinCorner against market liquidity, fraud or other financial crimes.
- CoinCorner will display limits to you on the Site where possible, and you acknowledge that some limits cannot be displayed due to their purpose. Any changes to your limits which can be displayed to you will be notified to you by way of email or by us updating the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree to us performing automated and manual screening of transactions, and that we may impose limits on the value, speed and frequency of any transactions on your Account.
- If you wish to increase your limits, then please Contact Us.
- From time to time we may require you to provide us with additional information or documentation, so that we may, amongst other things, establish the source of your wealth and source of funds for any transaction undertaken on your Account (a process known as “Enhanced Due Diligence”). You acknowledge that such requests are necessary so that CoinCorner or any Service provider, for example Modulr, may comply with any applicable Anti-Money Laundering or Countering the Financing of Terrorism law, and you agree to comply with such requests in a timely and co-operative manner.
- In providing us with any Enhanced Due Diligence documentation or information, you confirm that it is true, accurate and complete, and you have not withheld anything that may influence our, or any Service providers, evaluation of you or any transaction undertaken on your Account. You agree to promptly notify us by email of any change in circumstance that may cause any such information or documentation provided to become void, incomplete or misleading and also undertake to provide any other additional information or documentation required by us and/or applicable law.
- We reserve the right to change your limits without notice or refuse or freeze a transaction or your Account whilst we undertake enhanced due diligence checks and processes, and you acknowledge and agree that we do not assume any liability or responsibility in connection with the direct and or indirect consequences and consequential losses caused as a result of such checks and processes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of any information, electronic device, service or other means of verification used to authenticate your identity to access your Account or use the Services (“Security Details”).
- You agree not to (a) share your Security Details; (b) grant anyone access to your Account whether remotely or otherwise; (c) share your electronic device and/or electronic device screen with someone else when you are logged into your Account, even if you think that person works for CoinCorner. You agree to notify us immediately if you think someone has or can access your Account, either because one or more of your Security Details has been compromised, or for any other reason.
- You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which you access your Account safe and maintaining adequate security and control of any and all security details that you use to access your Account. This includes all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such electronic device and ensuring that such electronic device is both encrypted and password protected.
- Any loss or compromise of your electronic device or your Security Details may result in unauthorised access to your Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of an e-money, Virtual Assets and/or funds held in your Account and any associated accounts.
- You are responsible for installing updates to access your Account or use the Services as soon as they become available.
- You are responsible for all transactions initiated through your Account or the Services where the correct Security Details have been used, and we assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to a breach of your Security Details due to no fault of CoinCorner and/or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send you.
- Business accounts may designate persons to access the Site and use the Services on their behalf (referred to as “Authorised Users”). You agree to notify CoinCorner of any person you wish to designate an Authorised User by correctly setting the person up as an Authorised User through the Site so that the Authorised User has their own Security Details.
- Each Authorised User is permitted to access the Site and use the Services in accordance with these Terms of which you agree the Authorised User has read and understood.
- You acknowledge and agree that each Authorised User is authorised by you to act on your behalf. CoinCorner shall deem any instruction given by an Authorised User as an instruction given by you.
Contact Details and Communications
- You are responsible for providing us with true, accurate and complete contact details, and to keep such contact details up to date. You may update your contact details from within the Settings area of your Account or by making a request through our Contact Us page. Your contact details are only considered updated once you have received confirmation from us.
- You agree that any communication or notification from you to us will be in British English language and must be made using the email address registered to your Account, so we can correctly identify that it has originated from you. If using the Contact Us page, this can be achieved by providing the email address registered to your Account in the appropriate field provided.
- You acknowledge and agree that CoinCorner will deliver all communications that we provide in connection with your Account electronically. We will provide these communications to you by posting them on the Site, emailing them to the email address registered to your Account, communicating to you through live chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message or mobile push notification, and you agree that such communications will constitute sufficient notice of the subject matter therein.
- You understand and agree that if CoinCorner sends you an electronic communication but you do not receive it because the email address registered to your Account is incorrect, out-of-date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic communications, we will be deemed to have provided the communication to you.
Suspension, termination, and cancellation
- You can close your Account at any time for any reason from within the Settings on the Site area of your Account or by submitting a request via our Contact Us page.
- CoinCorner can close your Account at any time by giving you two months’ written notice.
We may (a) refuse to complete, or place a hold, block, cancel or reverse a transaction that you have authorised (even after funds have debited your Account); (b) suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any or all of the Services; and/or (c) deactivate or cancel your Account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
a) we consider that you have breached the Terms;
b) we consider that you have used the Services in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
c) we consider that you have provided us with false or misleading information;
d) we are required to do so to comply with a court order, law, regulation, regulatory decree or ombudsman’s orders;
e) use of your Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your Account activity;
f) you take any action that may circumvent limits and/or the controls such as opening multiple Accounts or abusing promotions which we may offer;
g) we reasonably believe that your use of your Account or the Services is detrimental or harmful to CoinCorner in any manner;
h) we have concerns that a transaction is erroneous or fraudulent, or that the Security of your Account has been compromised;
i) we suspect money laundering, terrorist financing, or any other financial crime;
j) you have been declared bankrupt; and/or
k) your Account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero in accordance with section ‘Dormant and Inactive Accounts’.
- You acknowledge and agree that CoinCorner is under no obligation to disclose the details of our limits, controls, risk management and/or security procedures to you or provide notice or explanation of why we have deemed it necessary to take any restrictive actions as listed in this section.
Dormant and Inactive Accounts
- If you have not logged into your Account for a period of twenty four (24) consecutive months then your Account will be considered inactive (“Inactive Account”) and shall incur a monthly administration fee (which may be deducted in Fiat Currency or Virtual Assets).
- If your Account has been closed or deactivated whilst having a remaining balance and you have not re-opened or reactivated it for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months then your Account will be considered as dormant (“Dormant Account”) and shall incur a monthly dormancy fee (which may be deducted in Fiat Currency or Virtual Assets).
- You hereby agree and authorise the deduction and/or transfer any administration or dormancy fees due to CoinCorner from your Account, as permitted by applicable law.
Export Controls & Sanctions
Your use of the Services and Site is subject to international export controls and economic sanction requirements. By sending, receiving, buying, selling or storing Virtual Assets through the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with those requirements. You are not permitted to acquire Virtual Assets or use any of the Services through the Site if:
a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of countries subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, the European Union or HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regimes (each a “Sanctioned Country”), or if you are a person on the economic sanctions list as published from time to time by applicable authorities (including, but not limited to the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (part of HM Treasury), the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List, or Entry List, or the EU Financial Sanctions regime) (a “Sanctioned Person”); and/or
b) you intend to supply any acquired or stored Virtual Assets or e-money or Services to a Sanctioned Country (or a national or resident of a sanctioned Country) or Sanctioned Person.
- Your use of the Services and Site is subject to international export controls and economic sanction requirements. By sending, receiving, buying, selling or storing Virtual Assets through the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with those requirements. You are not permitted to acquire Virtual Assets or use any of the Services through the Site if:
- You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our, or their, respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, in respect of any cost (including legal fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) that have been reasonably incurred in connection with any claims, demands or damages arising out of or related to your breach and/or our enforcement of these Terms, or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- You agree that in the event you have a dispute with one or more users of the Services (other than CoinCorner), you agree that neither CoinCorner, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our, or their, respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, will be liable for any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct or indirect) of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or any rights of any third party.
- Our total aggregate liability to you for any individual claim or series of connected claims which you may suffer arising out of, or in connection with, any breach of this Agreement by CoinCorner shall be limited to a maximum aggregate value of the combined value of Virtual Assets and Fiat Currency in your Account at the time of the relevant breach. When considering a specific claim relating to a specific transaction our total liability to you shall be further limited to the value of the disputed transaction.
In no event shall CoinCorner, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our, or their, respective officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, be liable to you for any of the following types of loss or damage arising under or in connection with this Agreement or otherwise:
a) any loss or damage whatsoever which does not arise directly as a result of our breach of this Agreement;
b) any loss of profits or loss of expected revenue or gains, including any loss of anticipated buying and selling profits and/or any actual or hypothetical buying and selling losses, whether direct or indirect, even if we are advised of or knew or should have known of the possibility of the same; and
c) any loss of, or damage to, reputation or goodwill; any loss of business or opportunity, customers or contracts; any loss or waste of overheads, management or other staff time; or any other loss of revenue or actual or anticipated savings, whether direct or indirect, even if we are advised of or knew or should have known of the possibility of the same; any loss of use of hardware, software or data and/or any corruption of data; including but not limited to any losses or damages arising out of or relating to any inaccuracy, defect or omission of Virtual Asset price data; any error or delay in the transmission of such data; and/or any interruption in any such data.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of this section may not apply to you.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit our liability or that of our agents for death or personal injury resulting from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, gross negligence or deliberate misconduct.
- The Services and Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, with no further promises made by us around availability of the Services. Specifically, we do not give any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. We do not make any promises that access to the Site, any of the Services, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- CoinCorner will make reasonable efforts to ensure transactions on your Account are processed in a timely manner but we expressly make no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the time needed to complete processing which is dependent on many factors some of which are outside of our control. You agree that under no circumstances shall CoinCorner be liable for any alleged damages arising from service interruptions, delays in processing transactions, or lack of timely response from our customer support.
- Except for the express statements set forth in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you have not relied upon any other statement or understanding, whether written or oral, with respect to your use and access of the Services and Site.
- CoinCorner will not be liable for the non-performance or failure to provide any part of the Services occurring as a result of any events that are beyond the reasonable control of CoinCorner, for example, but not limited to, fire, telecommunications or internet failure, utility failure, power failure, equipment failure, employment strife, riot, war, terrorist attack, non-performance of third party suppliers, loss of third party suppliers, acts of God such as storm or lightning damage, or other causes over which CoinCorner has no reasonable control.
Access, site accuracy and content
- Access to the Site is made available to you free of charge. We do not guarantee that it, or any content or Services on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Your access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We can suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all of any part of the Site without notice.
- You are responsible for accessing the Site or Services through the correct URL (https://www.coincorner.com) or mobile applications that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Links to our mobile applications on those stores can be found on the Site and it is your responsibility for installing updates to the mobile applications as soon as they become available.
- We may update the Site from time to time, and may change its content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we’re under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on the information contained on the Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or malware. It’s up to you to configure your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site, and you should use your own virus protection software.
- Links to third party materials (including without limitation any websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any such third party materials accessible or linked to from the Site.
- We do not provide any type of investment advice. We may provide information concerning types of currencies and Virtual Assets, prices, and events that may have influenced prices, all of which should not be considered investment advice. If you require investment advice you should contact a reputable financial advisor. You are solely responsible for how you use the Services and the financial results of your actions.
Feedback, queries or complaints
- If you would like to provide any feedback, have any questions or complaints regarding the use of the Services, then please feel free to Contact Us. A member of our customer support team will get back to you at the earliest opportunity during our normal business hours.
- We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any reviews, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information or materials regarding CoinCorner or our Services that you provide to us or any other third-party (“Feedback”). Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of CoinCorner. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). Do not send us Feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your idea might be great, but we may have already had the same or a similar idea and we do not want disputes. We can disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy. We can remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with CoinCorner’s content standards.
- If you are an individual, you acknowledge that we may process personal data in relation to you or other people that may be financially linked/connected to you. If you are a business, you acknowledge that you may be required to disclose personal data relating to employees, directors, beneficial owners and other individuals related to your business, that we may process.
a) your disclosure to us of any personal data relating to individuals other than yourself was or will be made in accordance with all applicable data privacy and data protection laws, and that data is accurate, up to date and relevant when disclosed;
- This Agreement (including documents referred to herein) constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and CoinCorner and supersedes any previous agreement between you and CoinCorner to the subject matter of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such validity of unenforceability shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction. In such cases, the parties shall in good faith modify or substitute such provision consistent with the original intent of the parties.
- These Terms do not alter the terms or conditions of any other electronic or written agreement you may have with CoinCorner for the Services. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with CoinCorner, the terms of that other agreement will only be valid if these Terms are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement.
b) headings are provided for convenience only and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision;
c) the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
d) a reference to a person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person’s personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns;
e) a reference to a party shall include its personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns; and
f) a reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
- This Agreement and any communication or notification that you or we are to provide should be in British English language. Any translation of this Agreement or other documents is provided for your convenience only and may not accurately represent the information on the original British English version. In the event of any inconsistency, the British English language version of this Agreement or other documents, communications or notifications shall prevail.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable licence, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by us from time to time. Any other use of the Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Site or Content is exclusively the property of us and our licensors. You agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, licence, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer of sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. CoinCorner and all logos related to the Services or displayed on the Site are our or our licensors’ trademarks or registered marks. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent.
Transfers and Assignment
- You acknowledge that nothing in this Agreement permits you to assign or transfer your rights, licences, interests and/or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else.
- CoinCorner may assign or transfer our rights, licences, interests and/or obligations under this Agreement at any time, including as part of an acquisition, merger, sale or other change of control or other corporate restructuring involving CoinCorner. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. You reserve the right to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect in the event that CoinCorner assigns or transfers this Agreement.
Privacy of Others
- If you receive information about another person through the use of the Services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Services. You may not disclose or distribute the person's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to carry out a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the person's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited communications to another person through the Services.
- You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to determine and pay any taxes that may be applicable through your use of the Services to the appropriate tax authorities. If you require tax advice you should contact a reputable tax advisor or accountant.
- You may not create security over your Account unless you have obtained our prior written consent.
Enforcement of Our Rights
- We may not always strictly enforce our rights under this Agreement. If we do choose not to enforce our rights at any time, this is a temporary measure and we may enforce our rights strictly again at any time.
- All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, will continue to be binding and operate after the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- This Agreement and the relationship between us shall be governed by the laws of the Isle of Man, subject to any local mandatory law, or rights available to Consumers.
- You agree that the liability of each of CoinCorner and Modulr under this Agreement is several and not joint, and each of CoinCorner and Modulr shall be liable only for their own respective obligations under this Agreement, and any breaches by them of those obligations. This means that each of them is responsible to you for their own breaches of this Agreement, and not for each other’s breaches.
- Entire Agreement