Join the CoinCorner Team
Enthusiastic about helping people? We are too!
If you’re eager to support people as they get to grips with Bitcoin and you want to work in one of the world’s fastest growing industries, you’ve come to the right place.
Based in Douglas, the centre of the Isle of Man’s financial district, CoinCorner is a leading Bitcoin exchange and our aim is to make buying Bitcoin quick and easy.
Above all, people come to us to buy, sell, send, store and receive Bitcoin. Our services don’t end there though and we always have many exciting projects in the pipeline!
We’re a fun and friendly bunch who know how to have a good laugh. If you’re an upbeat, passionate and motivated person who can take and give a joke (they’re not harsh, we promise!) and would love to take on a new challenge in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please check out our job vacancies below. If there are no vacancies available, feel free to say hi to us anyway! Email your CV (in PDF format) and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit at CoinCorner to [email protected]
Customer Support Specialist
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, this role is only open to Isle of Man residents (no remote roles are currently available).
CoinCorner is looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our expanding team and become a driving force in developing our long-term customer support vision.
You’ll be a highly organised and detail-oriented self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact. Confidence in tackling the unexpected is a must, as well as the enthusiasm to make a real impact in an exciting and growing Bitcoin company.
- Taking care of customers across different channels, including email, live chat, social media, phone, and in person.
- Working continuously with our development, compliance and sales teams to improve our customer-centric products (UX issues, bug reports).
- UX writing and copywriting: website and apps wording, error messages, FAQs, Help Centre knowledge base, and blog posts.
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer support role.
- Personal interest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, or a willingness to really dig in and learn about this rapidly growing industry.
- Extreme intellectual curiosity is essential; we’re not looking for a seat-filler, but a real high-impact person with a strong vocation for helping others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication which is engaging and articulate.
- Ability to overcome customer objections and drive a positive resolution.
- Computer skills; navigating our in-house software during live chat sessions or phone calls.
- Outgoing positive nature and a team player.
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; be part of the future of financial technology.
- Enjoy our attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field.
- Own a part of the company through participation in our employee share incentive scheme.
- Take your career to the moon - the opportunities for personal growth are endless if you have the right drive!
- Opportunity to work and learn alongside a talented team, developing brand new products and more from scratch to meet changing market demands.
- Casual work dress code.
How to apply?
Email your CV (in PDF format) and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit at CoinCorner to [email protected].