Join the CoinCorner Team
Enthusiastic about helping people? We are too!
If you’re eager to support people as they get to grips with Bitcoin and you want to work in one of the world’s fastest growing industries, you’ve come to the right place.
Based in Douglas, the centre of the Isle of Man’s financial district, CoinCorner is a leading Bitcoin exchange and our aim is to make buying Bitcoin quick and easy.
Above all, people come to us to buy, sell, send, store and receive Bitcoin. Our services don’t end there though and we always have many exciting projects in the pipeline!
We’re a fun and friendly bunch who know how to have a good laugh. If you’re an upbeat, passionate and motivated person who can take and give a joke (they’re not harsh, we promise!) and would love to take on a new challenge in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please check out our job vacancies below. If there are no vacancies available, feel free to say hi to us anyway! Email your CV (in PDF format) and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit at CoinCorner to [email protected]
We’re looking for an office manager to join and help manage our rapidly expanding team. This role will require you to be a highly organised and detail-oriented self-starter with the desire to make an immediate impact. Confidence in tackling the unexpected is a must, as well as the enthusiasm to make a real impact in an exciting and growing Bitcoin company.
- Induction of new staff members, collating all necessary paperwork (T20, bank details, personal information), providing induction documents.
- Organising internal and external events, including social events, conferences etc.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Ensuring the reception, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept tidy.
- Ordering office stationery supplies.
- Fulfilling orders taken on our sister site, MtSocks.com.
- Social media savvy - you will assist the marketing team by creating more company-focused content for our social media accounts e.g. showing a “behind the scenes” view of the team and company.
- Ad-hoc general administrative tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly and outgoing.
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefit from a rewarding Staff Incentive Share Scheme
- Support with training and personal development opportunities
- A day off for your birthday
- Regular team bonding events
- There'll be more benefits to come as we grow the business (you'll have to take our word for it)
Even if you don’t necessarily fit the profile of skills from the above, we’d still love to hear from you and encourage you to apply anyway.
How to apply?
Email your CV (in PDF format) and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit at CoinCorner to [email protected].